HIDING IN THE TERNCHES

ON ANZAC DAY WE WENT TO SCHOOL TO FIND A POSTER SAYING WAR HAS BEEN DECLARED ON ALL THE DOORS. AND THEN WHEN WE WENT IN  STRING WAS  UP ALL OVER THE CLASSROOM. WE HAD TO CRAW AROUND TO MOVE WE COULDN’T STAND UP AND WALK OR WE WOULD BE TOLD OFF BY THE TEACHERS. IT WAS TIRING TO ALWAYS HAVE TO CRAW AROUND  ON THE FLOOR  SOME OF THE MUSCLES IN OUR BODY GOT TIRED FORM ALL THAT CRAWLING AROUND ON THE FLOOR. AFTER THE DAY WAS OVER WE WENT AROUND IN OUR MATH GROUPS AND STARED TAKING THE STRING DOWN FROM IN THE CLASSROOM UNTIL IT WAS CLEAN AND WE COULD WALK AGAIN. IT WAS SUPER FUN UNDER THE STRINGS  BUT WE WERE ALL HAPPY TO BE OUT OF THE STRINGS. IT WAS A GREAT FUN BUT TIRING DAY AND WE WERE ALL HAPPY TO GO HOME AT THE END OF THE DAY.

One thought on “HIDING IN THE TERNCHES

1. Talofa Fraser, wow what a lot of tags, what do they all mean. The tags on your post help others to find posts that are related. So if I wanted to see all the posts you had done of ANZAC, I could click that tag and those posts would come up. Same with maths or reading tags. I am glad you enjoy your day under the wire. It is tricky when our muscles get sore from being used a lot. I look forward to your next learning post.
    Tanya Mundy
    Ako Hiko EPL